- Test Amenity
- Affordable Market-Rate Housing
Managed by Friends of Housing
Waiting List: Open
Contact the Berryland Management Office at (414) 286-8852 to apply.
The Berryland neighborhood offers market housing that is priced affordably in a park-like setting on Milwaukee’s north side near the intersection of N. Sherman Boulevard and W. Florist Avenue. In addition to many other local amenities, residents of Berryland enjoy the programs and services of Agape Community Center, which is located in the heart of the neighborhood. Originally constructed in 1950 to provide housing for veterans, Berryland now offers 391 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment homes to a wide variety of families.
1 Bedroom = $555
2 Bedroom = $675
3 Bedroom = $764
- Living Room
- 1 Bathroom
- Stove ($25 per month unless tenant owned)
- Refrigerator ($25 per month unless tenant owned)
- Washer/Dryer Hookup in Basement
- Off-Street Parking ($5/month)
- Central A/C (varies per unit)
Water Included (heat & electric-tenant pays)
- Community Center with a Park
Photos are representative of apartments available and do not portray the actual apartment that may be offered. Furnishings are not included with rental.