- Affordable Market-Rate Housing
Managed by Friends of Housing
Waiting List: Open
Contact the Northlawn Management Office at (414) 286-8864 to apply.
Northlawn is a friendly community that offers unsubsidized, affordable housing in a park-like setting on Milwaukee’s north side near N. Green Bay Avenue and W. Villard Avenue. Northlawn’s 2-story apartment homes are just steps away from Meaux Park, the Oak Leaf Trail and Lincoln Creek Parkway and a short drive to the many shopping options at Bayshore Town Center. Originally constructed in 1949 to provide housing for veterans, Northlawn now offers 247 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment homes to a wide variety of families.
1 Bedroom = $554
2 Bedroom = $648
3 Bedroom = $773
- Living Room
- 1 Bathroom
- Stove ($25 per month unless tenant owned)
- Refrigerator ($25 per month unless tenant owned)
- Washer/Dryer Hookup in Basement
- Off-Street Parking ($5/month)
- Central A/C (varies per unit)
- Water Included (heat & electric-tenant pays)
- Grocery store
- Public transportation
- Park nearby
- K-12 school(s) nearby
- Community/neighborhood center within walking distance
- Public library within walking distance
Photos are representative and do not show the apartment that may be available. Furnishings are not included.