2019 UHC HEALTH BENEFITS
In 2019, the City offers the following plans to eligible employees:
- UnitedHealthcare (UHC) Choice Plan
- UnitedHealthcare (UHC) Choice Plus Plan
- UnitedHealthcare (UHC) High Deductible Health Plan
Please see the 2019 Rate Charts for Active Employees and more information is available on each plan in the Benefits Guide.
- Benefits Guide for ACTIVE Employees
- Rate Charts for ACTIVE Employees
- Benefits Guide for RETIRED Employees
- Rate Charts for RETIRED Employees
All City members will have one card for health and prescription drugs. Click here to see a sample of what your card looks like. The UHC information is at the top of the card, and the OptumRx information is on the bottom right side.
If employees have questions about medical or prescription coverage call the number on the back of the card, +1 800 841 4901
Only HACM, WCD and MEDC employees should use the Health Enrollment Form below. All City of Milwaukee employees enroll online through self service.
Enrollment Status/Self Service
Employees are responsible for keeping their enrollment status, including births and marriages, current through the City's Self Service program at www.milwaukee.gov/selfservice. All employees must have their Employee ID number (6-digits) and a password to access self service. To request or reset a password go to www.milwaukee.gov/rits.
Employees who do not enroll in the City's Health plan must complete the Health Waiver Form below for Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting purposes. Please return the Waiver Form to DER Benefits Division, Room 701, City Hall.
For Medical and Pharmacy Questions
Employees that have medical or pharmacy benefit questions regarding unpaid bills or problems with service should call the health or pharmacy plan first. DO NOT call Employee Relations until the appropriate plan has been contacted. If the situation cannot be resolved through the plan provider, Employee Benefits will attempt to assist with resolving the problem. Remember to document all phone conversations with dates, times and names and save any email correspondence. Employee Benefits will ask members for this information to try to resolve the issue.
- If you are an ACTIVE employee, please contact the Employee Benefits Division at (414) 286-3184, or click here to send an E-Mail message.
- If you are a RETIRED employee, please contact the Employees' Retirement System (ERS) at (414) 286-3689, or click here to send an E-Mail message.