Adult Disabled Housing

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Housing Authority of the City of Milwaukee (HACM) provides subsidized housing for low-income adults (18+) who have a disability.

Applications for this housing program are accepted on a continual basis. We do not offer emergency housing assistance.

The majority of our apartments are one-bedroom apartments; however, a few two-bedroom units are occasionally available for those households requiring a second bedroom.

Search our Adult Disabled Housing options below.

Find more information, including income requirements, on the Adult Disabled Housing page.

No facilities found.